BRAC University Job Circular 2017 | www bracu ac bd. BRAC University, one of the best universities of Bangladesh has published a job circular for the post of Controller of Examinations. The University has been a great place to work since its establishment and recently it was named as the best private university of Bangladesh. Those who have desire to work in a university should apply for this job. BRAC University requires at least 15 years of experience for the post so only experienced people can apply here. To know details about the job, please read the details below.
BRAC University Controller of Examinations Job Summary
- Vacancy: N/A
- Job Nature: Full Time
- Age: Any
- Experience: At least 15 year(s)
- Gender: Both
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Salary Range: Not mentioned
- Published: Dec 10, 2017
- Deadline: Dec 31, 2017
Educational Qualifications of BRAC University Controller of Examinations
- Candidate should have at least Hon’s and Masters Degree from any reputed university
- Candidates with higher degree will be given preference
Job Experience of Controller of Examinations
- At least 15 years of experience at university level
- Minimum 5 years of experience of working as a Controller of Examinations
Salary and Other Benefits
- Salary would be given as per BRAC University rules
- Candidates with higher experience and educational qualifications will receive higher salary at the beginning
Selected person will have to be responsible for the following works
- To carry on all work connected with the conduct of University > Examinations in accordance with the procedure laid down in the Ordinances and Regulations and by the Academic Council and the • 1=1 Syndicate, and other designated committees; maintain link with Deans and Department Chairs on plans, programs and schedule.
- Build and execute strategies to improve the services of the examination unit
- Be the custodian of all question papers, examinations scripts, certificates and diplomas, mark sheets, tabulation sheets and all records pertaining to examinations
- To perform such other work as may be assigned from time to time
How to Apply
Those who are interested in this job and meet the requirements above, should apply online. Please go to www.bracu.ac.bd/about/get-involved and apply. Also, send hard copy of the CV to “HRD, BRAC University, 49 Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212”. Last date to apply for this post before 31 December.
BRAC University Job Circular 2017 | www bracu ac bd
Please keep following us to get all the latest updates about job circulars, exam results and other. We always publish all authentic news before anybody else. Thanks for reading.